King Insurance Group
481 South 400 East
Heber City UT 84032
Utah License #: 875548
I really appreciate Carol’s professionalism and thoroughness. She was able to get me less expensive rates for my combined policies and even found a mistake that my previous insurer made! She’s fantastic!Lynda f.
Carol loves living in Utah and has been part of the Park City community for over 20 years. After a successful career in the investment world, she launched a new profession in the insurance industry. She loves to ski, hike, spend time with her dog and horse, pickleball, organic farming and traveling.
Gary “Sky” King
Sky got his start in the insurance business in 1980 as a claims adjuster. He went on to work in the technology business but came back to the insurance industry and co-founded the King Insurance agency with his niece Amy King.
As a risk expert in diverse industries, Sky helps clients identify the optimal amount of coverage to ensure that their business or personal property have the appropriate insurance to mitigate risk.
As an independent agent with access to multiple insurance carriers, Sky has the ability to find the best insurance with the most competitive premium. With more than 30 years as a business owner in multiple industries, he can help recognize various forms of risk and make clients feel comfortable that their businesses and families are protected.
Sky splits his time between California and Utah and enjoys travel, skiing, golfing and biking. He loves enjoying a good meal and a great glass of wine with friends. Sky married his college girlfriend Cheryl in 1981 and the two of them enjoy a very active and fun life together.
King Insurance Group enjoys an Alliance with Prudential Insurance led by Gerry Dodd. Gerry has over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry and his expertise provides our clients with many solutions. Here is a summary of what Gerry and his team at Prudential can do for you:
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (Available in most States)
- Life Insurance (Many options including a provision for chronic illness which allows a client to draw from the death benefit if there is a chronic illness)
- Full Suite of Money Management Options (Including but not limited to: Annuities, IRAs & Educational IRAs. Many Tax Efficient Products and Strategies)
- Legacy Planning (what you want to leave your children – how you want to leave it)
- Disability Income Insurance, Long-Term Care Insurance & Advice for Medicare Supplemental Insurance.
- Business Continuation Funding, Executive Compensation Funding, Key Person Insurance
- Financial Planning Strategies, Asset Management, Estate Planning Strategies
- Group Benefits – Corporate Medical Insurance Plans
- FULL SERVICE from a human being.
Gerry lives in Austin, Texas with his wife Missy. They enjoy sailing, skiing, and traveling.
For a Free Consultation Please Contact Gerry at: